NJ Elder Law Attorney - Peter J. Van Dyke, Esq.
Mr. Van Dyke is a lifelong Toms River resident and has been practicing law in the State of New Jersey since 1982 and is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, the U.S. Bankruptcy Court New Jersey and the U.S. Supreme Court. He serves as attorney for the board of the Toms River Fire Commissioners and is a member of the New Jersey Defense Association and Defense Research Institute and the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys. Mr. Van Dyke received a BA from Wake Forest University and a Juris Doctorate from the Delaware Law School of Widener University. His community associations include:
- Homes for All, Member of the Board of Trustees, Past President of the Board
- Presbyterian Church of Toms River, Past President, Board of Trustees
- Association for the Multiple Impaired Blind, Former Member, Board of Trustees
- Toms River Student Loan Fund, President, Board of Trustees
- Community Medical Center Foundation, Board of Trustees
- Saint Barnabas Behavioral Health Center, Board of Trustees
- Saint Barnabas Management Services, Board of Trustees
- Central Jersey Behavioral Health Associates, Board of Trustees
Mr. Van Dyke has earned the most powerful rating, AV® Preeminent™ from members of the Bar and Judiciary. CV, BV and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the Judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
To find out more about how the law offices of Kelaher, Van Dyke & Moriarty can help you plan for your future, contact us at 732-505-5444 or email.